Betternet Free VPN is a free multi-platform app that allows users to connect anonymously to the internet. A VPN or virtual private network sends your internet connection through a separate server, meaning that any website you visit will not be able to track your location. This can be used for a number of reasons from accessing region-locked content to simply wanting to avoid being tracked. While many VPN services have an annual charge Betternet Free VPN does not.
This software lets you surf the web anonymously with no concerns about being tracked by the government or your ISP. Your IP will be changed and nobody can track your activity on the Internet.
Features of Betternet VPN software:
- No, any registration required: In this software, there is no registration required it is free to use.
- Reliable speedy connection: Betternet is able to provide a high quality, stable connection because we own all of the hardware and software we work with.
- Online Privacy:
- Online privacy provides encryption of your internet connection to browse any website privately.
- Secure browsing: Betternet protects you from online scam and malware.
- Betternet gives you access to the entire blocked websites in your country, at school or at work. You can unblock facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and other social networks and bypass the government censorship.
Betternet secures your device’s connection while you’re connected to public wifi hotspots, cellular data networks, and other public locations.
It works just like a free proxy but it’s even more secured. Your password and your personal data are secured and you are protected from hacker attacks. It is fast: it detects your location automatically and connects you to the nearest server; as a result, your connection will be much faster than other providers.
Betternet VPN offers you a reliable security solution for navigating the Internet. The application can change your IP, encrypt your data and protect you from activity trackers. It allows you to browse the Web anonymously, as well as access blocked websites due to the geographical location or other policies.