With AVG Driver Updater you can automatically check 127,000+ that gives you: Less crashing, Faster browsing, Better graphics, Richer audio, and Fewer device problems!
Enjoy better video, sound, and browsing by fixing and updating your drivers – automatically! Run a free scan now and keep your drivers and devices up to date. Fix problems and get the most up-to-date features — all from one screen! Find and update your outdated or broken drivers from PC to help reduce problems and conflicts with your printer, scanner, camera, video, speakers, mouse, keyboard, screen, Wi-Fi, and external devices.
Keeping drivers outdated might result in malfunctions of the hardware your computer is equipped with and even cause system crashes. Such situations can be easily avoided by using an application such as AVG Driver Updater, which is specifically designed to diagnose problems related to the system.
Upon launch, This software automatically analyzes your computer, in an attempt to create a hardware profile. Initiating a new scan is a matter of pressing a button and during the process, you can monitor the application’s progress. This software starts by connecting to the cloud and comparing its database with versions installed on the target system, so as to detect outdated drivers.
It does not only look for out-of-date Windows drivers updates but can also retrieve information regarding necessary software.
AVG Driver Updater Software Features
- Automatically scans: Auto-scans your whole computer for outdated, missing, or corrupt drivers.
- Checks 127,000+ drivers: Checks more than 127,000 hardware drivers and software.
- Always up-to-date: Dynamic online driver database scans in real-time, so you get the latest drivers every time.
- Chooses official drivers: Checks for the official drivers from 100+ major brands.
- Chooses the best drivers for you: Creates a unique profile of your PC to make sure you get the correct drivers.
- Backs up your drivers: Takes snapshots of your PC’s drivers and helps you restore unwanted changes.
- Reduces hardware problems: Installs drivers one by one to reduce any hardware problems.
It works pretty fast, performing the scans in just a few seconds. Backing up drivers did not take long as well.
The results are displayed both in a table and in a pie chart, enabling you to get an overview of the system’s status. Easily scan drivers that are out-of-date, It displays a downloading option, redirecting you to the official download location provided by the manufacturer.
This software also features backup and restore capabilities, allowing you to create safe copies of specific driver sets and restore them with ease in case anything goes wrong. Please note that once the driver update process is completed or restored from a previous backup, a system restart might be required for the hardware to properly function.
|Processor||Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64 processor or above (must support SSE2 instructions)|
|Memory||256 MB RAM or above.|
|Storage Space||400 MB free space on the hard disk.|
|Network Connection||Internet connection to download.|
AVG Driver Updater FAQs
Why is AVG Driver Updater safe to use?
By automatically sourcing driver updates and verifying them before installing, AVG Driver Updater ensures that you’re getting only the official and most current drivers for your hardware. When you update your drivers manually, you aren’t getting these same authenticity checks.
AVG Driver Updater takes all the guesswork out of updating your audio drivers or fixing your graphics drivers and even includes a rollback feature in case a newer driver causes more problems than the older one did.
How can I tell if my drivers are out of date?
AVG Driver Updater will automatically scan your PC to detect any outdated drivers. If you haven’t installed it yet, here’s how to check for outdated drivers and update them yourself:
- Type the phrase “device manager” into your Windows search box, then select Device Manager from the results.
- In the Device Manager window, open the drop-down menus next to a device category, such as Audio inputs and outputs.
- Right-click on one of the devices, then click Properties.
- In the following pop-up window, click on the Driver tab, then click Update Driver.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard.
Can I try AVG Driver Updater for free?
Yes! With a free trial, you can try AVG Driver Updater on your PC and find out just how easy it is to let our premium software automatically update all the drivers on your PC in real-time. Download your free trial now.
AVG Driver Updater Overview
|File Size||1.15 MB|
|Languages||English, Deutsch, Español, Français, 日本語, Čeština, Dansk, Italiano, Nederlands, Português, Norsk, Swedish, Русский|
|Developer||Avast Software s.r.o.|
It is a good solution for diagnosing your system and keeping your drivers up-to-date. By doing so, you make sure the computer will function at top performance, without risking lags and crashes.