Auslogics Anti-Malware free is an innovative security solution that helps keep your system safe against data safety threats and keeps your sensitive data protected from unauthorized access. Here is what you get in this tool: malicious items you’d never suspect existed are detected and removed; small program size makes it light on system resources, which means it won’t slow down your PC; flexible scheduling options let you scan and constantly monitor your system for threats; simple interface makes it easy to set up and run for users of any experience level; no Internet connection is required to run the program; designed not to conflict with your main antivirus program, adds another layer of protection.
Coming from an industry leader in PC maintenance and optimization, Auslogics Anti-Malware provides multi-faceted protection and gives you the peace of mind you want. It also detects cookies that may be tracking your PC and online activity, analyzes suspicious registry entries and items set to auto-start on your PC, checks browser extensions and add-ons to make sure they don’t pose a safety threat to your personal information. The program scans all possible locations on your PC for signs of infections, checks and prevents your system from potential security holes and toughest malware removal, spyware, and adware threats.
With this program, you don’t have to worry about removing files that may be appropriate, as you can deliver items that you are not assured about to Quarantine, which allows you to improve them after if you want. The three types of scan quick scan, deep scan, and custom scan acknowledge you for checking anything you want, from a single item or folder to all corners of your PC system. This software chance of becoming an ID theft victim constantly drops once you install and activate this powerful shield.
How Can Auslogics Anti-Malware Boost Your PC?
- This software is a fairly basic tool for system security. While it doesn’t bring many advanced features, the program is efficient and fast. Also, a user has full control over system checks and can customize them.
- This software allows users to schedule system checks – thanks to the feature, the hard drive scan will start automatically even if a user is away from PC. Apart from conducting full hard drive inspections, you’ll be able to examine specific areas of the system – system memory and registry, Internet cookies, file system, or task scheduler.
- If a threat is detected, a user will be able to quarantine and permanently delete the file to protect the entire hard drive from infection. At times, this software can show false positives, flagging virus-free files as infected. If that happens, you can add a file to the ‘Ignore List’ so that the program doesn’t see it as a threat.
- In case a user wants to access the data from previous scans, the program keeps comprehensive logs. This way, you’ll be able to keep track of system security changes.
- Those who use other antivirus solutions don’t have to worry about its compatibility with this software. The program is designed to not interfere with the workflow of other security software or malware scanner.
- In-depth system memory check
- Cookie detection
- System and temporary folder scanning
- Analyzing suspicious registry items
- Scans browser extensions to ensure data leak protection
- Scheduled scans
- Detects malicious items you’d never suspect existed
- Flexible scheduling of automatic scans
- Keeps your computer safe and secure, giving you the peace of mind you need
- Easy to set up and run, very user-friendly interface
- Designed not to conflict with your main antivirus, no matter what brand
- Catches items your antivirus may miss, making your PC more secure
Pros And Cons
|Title||Auslogics Anti Malware 18.104.22.168|
|File size||8.23MB (8,628,896 bytes)|
|Requirements||Windows (All Versions)|
|Author||Auslogics Software Pty Ltd
|Date added||December 23, 2016|
Comparison chart of this software
Download for Windows