Aurora 3D Animation Maker for Mac will allow you to create beautiful and eye-catching 3D animations that will transform your text or logos into original and awesome looking creations! Using just a single timeline, you’ll be able to control all aspects of your animation, including its length, speed of playback, and much more. Make your own movie title animations for the web or movies in minutes.
Aurora 3D Animation Maker is the easy-to-use 3D title animation software that will let you create beautiful 3D animations that will take your text or logos to a whole new level of awesomeness! Using just a single timeline, you’ll be able to control all aspects of your animation, including the length and the speed of the animation! Incorporating your animations into your website, or video editing software is easier than ever with the option to export as MOVs, animated GIFs, or as a sequence of images.
Put your creativity to work with an easy-to-use 3D Movie Title, Flash Banner, and Gif Animation! Quickly Design Video Title, Web Banner, and 3D Logo Animation! Export to Video, Flash (windows), Gif Animation, and Image Sequences! Full Compatibility with Photoshop, Illustrator, iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere, and so on.
Web design entails much more than just selecting the right graphics and layout. If you plan to make an impact on the competitive market of websites, most of them looking bland and uninteresting, you need to use eye-popping visuals that capture and hold your audience’s attention.
|Operating System||Mac OS X 10.6 or later|
|Processor||64 Bit Processor|
|Memory||1 GB RAM.|
|Storage Space||150 MB available hard disk space|
|Graphics Card||A hardware-accelerated 3D graphics card with FSAA support is better.|
Aurora 3D Animation Maker For Mac Features
- Key-Frame Animation: Using just a single timeline, you will be able to control all aspects of your animation, including the length, playback speed, and more.
- Particles Effects: You will have a more splendid scene effect, such as space radiation, rain, snow, fireworks, smoke, etc., You are free to improve the scenes when you need to attract the eye.
- Internal Animation Style: Every object can have many types of animations, such as rotate, swing, beat, wave, fade, typewriter, pulse.
- 3D Manipulator: Drag the button at the right-bottom of an object, and you can extrude the text or shape. You can control the object position, rotate and scale at X/Y/Z.
- Animation Templates: Get a lot of 3D titles and logo templates. Make your own 3D title animation in minutes for web and movie. Don’t need the basics of 3D Design.
- Free-Hand Shape: Create your shape easily with Aurora 3D Animation Maker. Use the freehand shape tool, to edit your shape. You can import SVG files to the canvas and edit the nodes of the shape.
- Quick Styles: You can change an object’s appearance quickly, just select the object and click the styles color button. You can get your results quickly.
- SVG & Picture Import: Import a 2D shape such as SVG file, and import the SVG file to the freehand canvas and edit it. Or import pictures to the software and change them to 3D Effect.
- 3D Graphic Mode: Changing the graphic mode can quickly change the style of your design. You have Borders, Board, Buttons, 2D, and 3D Text.
- Shape Switch: Change an object’s shape. Just select the shape and select another shape on the panel. You can edit the shape detail by editing the properties.
Aurora 3D Animation Maker Software For Mac
Aurora 3D Animation Maker Software FAQs
Why I can’t export video with transparent background?
1. select “transparent background” and set the compression option to No, then export your animation.
2. If you can’t get it, please set your background to “gradient” or “image”, then follow step 1 to export it again. (I know this little confusing, but please try it.)
3. If you still can’t export with transparent background, you can choose to export image sequence(png sequence), then import into your other video edit software.
Why the price on the Mac App Store is less then the website?
1. App store version need run in the sandbox, so some things have limitation like some operation need under the private folder. But it isn’t effective to use.
2. The Mac version has no video import function of our software.
3. The app store needs to review the newest version, which needs a long time. So sometimes, the version is older than the website. So we set the price to be less than the website version.
How to adjust the order of 3d object, take it to front or back in Aurora3D Software?
All objects in the 3D rendering window, no layers about them, just need to adjust their position on the Z-axis.
1. Select the object -> click and hold the cube in the center of the manipulator -> drag it.
2. Or, Adjust the value of Pos(position) properties on Z axis.
Why I can’t open my video which I exported or why I got “Set compress format failed” when I export video?
1. If you exported an un-compressed video, maybe the file size is too large, the video looks lagged when you play it.
2. If you exported a compressed video, maybe you used the wrong video compressor, we suggest you choose “Google V8 Video Codec” in the compressor list on the export animation dialog.
How to find all volumes on the Mac OS?
When you import or export your design, you can fill in “/Volumes” in the path text box on the dialog, then you can find all volumes on your Mac.
What’s New in Aurora 3D Animation Maker
- Compatible with Big Sur
- Fix video export
- Fix import SVG file
- Add compatible system theme
- Tested on Apple M1
Aurora 3D Animation Maker For Mac did not freeze, crash or pop up error dialogs. The output animations have a good image quality. It should please advanced users, thanks to its large number of customization features.