Atom text editor is a text editor that’s modern, approachable, yet hackable to the core—a tool you can customize to do anything but also use productively without ever touching a config file. You choose from thousands of open source packages that add new features and functionality to Atom—or build a package from scratch and publish it for everyone else to use. Atom text editor comes pre-installed with four UI and eight syntax themes in both dark and light colors.
Please refer to Sublime Text Editing software for developers with all sophisticated features.
GitHub for Atom
Atom text editor is at the core of a developer’s toolbox, but it doesn’t usually work alone. Work with Git and GitHub directly from the GitHub package.
Create new branches, stage and commit, push and pull, resolve merge conflicts, view pull requests and more—all from within your editor. The GitHub package is already bundled with this software, so you’re ready to go!
Teletype for Atom
Great things happen when developers work together—from teaching and sharing knowledge to building better software. Teletype for Atom Text Editor makes collaborating on code just as easy as it is to code alone, right from your editor.
- Cross-platform editing: It works across operating systems. You can use it on OS X, Windows, or Linux.
- Built-in package manager: Search for and install new packages or start creating your own—all from within Atom.
- Smart autocompletion: Atom helps you write code faster with a smart, flexible autocomplete with atom
- File system browser: Easily browse and open a single file, a whole project, or multiple projects in one window.
- Multiple panes: Split your Atom interface into multiple panes to compare and edit code across files.
- Find and replace: Find, preview, and replace text as you type in a file or across all your projects.
Download for Linux