Artlantis Studio is the fastest stand-alone 3D rendering service software developed especially for architects and designers, ideal for quickly and easily creating high-resolution 3D renderings, QuickTime VR Panoramas, Objects, and animations. A recognized leader in preview window technology, the program is the rendering software used by architects, designers, and urban design professionals in more than 80 countries.
Artlantis Studio is a comprehensive 2D and 3D drawing tool that allows you to create highly professional designs. What should be mentioned about it is the fact that it allows you to create panoramic images, but also animations.
A flagship program in VR imagery, Artlantis has conquered nearly 100,000 architects, interior designers, landscapers, urban planners, space planners in more than 110 countries. Using its own rendering engine, without relying on graphic cards, the app is used by experts, advanced users, and beginners, for simulation, presentations, and communication, by producing renderings of a striking photo-realism.
Artlantis Studio 2020 unifies in one powerful program the previous Render and Studio versions, including all their features, offering useful display modes such as perspectives and parallel views and producing images, panoramas, VR objects, and animations in very high quality and record time!
Artlantis Studio 2020 For 3D Rendering Service Software Benefits
- Interface: Designed with an extremely clear and ergonomic interface, the software is easy to learn and use. At all times, all the necessary tools are displayed around its preview window, which allows you to see the results of each adjustment.
- 2D View: In addition to the 3D preview, The software has a 2D viewing window for positioning viewpoints and their sequences, making it easier to create exploration paths or panoramas.
- Viewpoints library: The app makes it possible to save as many viewpoints, in perspective, or in orthogonal projection, as you want, and to recall them at every moment with the new adjustments made on the luminous models, the seasonal ecosystems or the materials of dressing.
- Postcards: All shaders’ customized settings in a viewpoint can be saved for later use. Each scene can be saved in the library as a postcard in which any material setting can be reused with a simple drag & drop onto the current object to be modified.
- Global illumination: With the program, it’s fast and easy to create light studies according to the geometry, the sources, the geographical orientation, the date or the materials. Integrating saved irradiance calculations, the app very accurately evaluates light energy exchanges for radiosity simulation, adding realism to rendered images.
- Twinlinker: virtual visits: New the tool teammate, Twinlinker, allows you to create and share virtual visits of your projects online instantly and easily. Just as with Twinmotion 2020, export your software media (images and panoramas) to Twinlinker, then link them together to instantly create virtual visits to share by email, on social networks or make available on your website.
- Lighting: Artificial lights: no limits to positioning, orientation, color, intensity, or quantity. IES profiles: you can import your own IES profiles and those of builders. Heliodons: natural light sources, dependent upon the setting of the time, date, and place (longitude, latitude). Neon shader: rebounds, reflections, diffusion across a surface.
- +400 media catalog: Clear and rich, it is set up intuitively for easy navigation. Media packs are available for purchase through an integrated Media Store.
- Shaders: The app makes using shaders fast and easy. Instantly dress a material with all the attributes of a given shader with a simple ‘drag & drop’ from the catalog to the desired surface in the scene.
- Texture mapping: You can use your own images as materials. Import your own images with a simple ‘drag & drop’ from the catalog. Then, clone them horizontally and/or vertically to cover the surface you have selected.
- White model: During calculation, white model rendering changes all surfaces to white except for those that are transparent. Lights maintain their color for sophisticated environments.
- White balance: White Balance allows you to adjust the dominant color of a scene to the ambient lighting. Simply set it either automatically or from the desired reference color.
- Ambient Occlusion: You can create virtual shadows in small areas where natural light doesn’t go. It brings more depth and relief to the scene.
- Adaptative antialiasing: Smarter anti-aliasing makes it possible to detect the areas to be treated, optimizing calculation and reducing rendering times as a result, with no alteration of the quality of the image.
- Post-Processing: Apply different effects to the current view and set the brightness, contrast, and color of a rendering. Save time when adding grain effects, paint or pastel, highlighting contours.
- Render Manager: Optimizes the rendering calculation time: spread your calculations across several computers of the local network (Mac / PC), in order to reduce the rendering time.
Artlantis Studio For 3D Rendering Service Features
- Real-time radiosity preview
- Texture mapping
- 3D People
- Use the reference file
- Main exchange file formats
- Neon shaders
- HDRI background
- Projected view
- Insertion into the site
- iVisit 3D panorama
- iVisit 3D on the web or on the go
- Optional Maxwell render engine
- Optional Artlantis farm render
Artlantis Studio features good quality effects, being able to mimic various natural and artificial sources, such as the sun, the sky, or a plain light-bulb. You can fully adjust the size, the position, and the angle of the light source, allowing it to fall where you think it looks best.
An interesting feature you can find in Artlantis Studio is the ‘Heliodons Inspector’ whose function is to calculate the sunshine in accordance with the Sun’s position. In order to properly use this feature, you need to enter the geographical coordinates of the place you are envisioning in your design.
|Operating System||Windows: Windows 8
Mac: macOS High Sierra (10.13)
|Processor||Intel Core i3, 4 Core, 2 GHz or equivalent|
|Memory||8 GB of RAM|
|Graphics Card||1 GB Graphics Card and OpenGL Capable.|
|Display Resolution||1280 X 800.|
|Network Connection||Internet Access.|
|Operating System||Windows: Windows 10
Mac: macOS Mojave (10.14)
|Processor||Intel® Core i7, 4+ Core|
|Memory||16 GB of RAM|
|Graphics Card||2 GB Graphics Card and OpenGL Capable.|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels.|
|Network Connection||Internet Access.|
Official Video Intro Artlantis 3D Rendering Software
Artlantis 3D Rendering Software Overview
|Software Name||Artlantis Studio Software For Windows V 2021|
|File Size||3.3 GB|
|Languages||English, Italian, French, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, German, Japanese|
|License||Free Trial For 30 Days|
Artlantis Studio is an interesting and very complex design for this 3d rendering service software. It can be of use to architects or other professionals, as it features a number of functions meant to make their work easier. It does take some time to get the hang of all its functions, but it is surely a great tool for those of you interested in creating unique designs.