When it comes to office software, Mac users have it fairly good because Pages, Numbers, and Keynote are all free for anybody who has an Apple device. If you want to make a presentation on a Pc, Apple Keynote is a great place to start.
It has a really amazing number of capabilities for a free presentation program, although not nearly as many as Microsoft’s PowerPoint. It is, however, a lot easier to use, especially if you are unfamiliar with this type of software, and it is a lot easier to construct a great-looking presentation.
Apple Keynote makes it simple to create eye-catching and engaging presentations! With the all-new Keynote features that have powerful yet simple-to-use tools and dazzling effects that will make you a difficult act to follow.
The Theme Chooser lets you skim through an impressive collection of 30 new and updated Apple-designed themes. Once you’ve chosen the perfect canvas for your presentation, simply replace the placeholder text and graphics with your own words and images. Easy-to-use tools let you add tables, charts, shapes, photos, and videos to slides–and bring it all to life with cinematic animations and transitions that look as though they were created by your own special effects team. Animate your data with new interactive columns, bar, scatter, and bubble charts.
Use iCloud to keep your presentations up to date across all your devices. You can instantly share a presentation using just a link, giving others the latest version and the ability to edit it directly with Keynote for iCloud beta from www.icloud.com using a Mac or PC browser. With Keynote for macOS, you have all the tools you need to make an amazing presentation quickly and easily.
Pros And Cons
|Beautiful, eye-catching, customizable presentation templates.||MP4 not supported as an export file type.|
|Clear interface.||Collaboration features still in beta.|
|Tight integration with macOS.|
|Good transition and animation effects.|
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.15 and higher version|
Apple Keynote Presentation Software For Mac Features
Powerful creative tools
Picture a dazzling presentation. Then make it happen with easy‑to‑use visual tools. Drop in photos or video. Add reflections and picture frames. Punch up your data with interactive charts. Tie it all together with cinema‑quality transitions. And preview all the action live, right on your canvas. The app is built to handle it. Spectacularly.
Designed for simplicity
Right from the beginning, the app sets the stage for a compelling presentation. A clean, intuitive interface puts all the tools you need front and center. And it’s built to harness the 64‑bit performance of OS X Yosemite. So everything runs smoothly — no matter how big or graphically rich.
When it comes to explaining data, a chart is worth a thousand words. Choose from column, bar, pie, scatter, bubble charts, and more. Use animation to add visual impact. And make your charts interactive to focus attention on important stages of the story. The effect is huge, but the effort isn’t.
You don’t work in just one place on just one device. The same goes for the tool. Presentations created on your Mac look exactly the same on your iPhone or iPad and vice versa. And it’s effortless to move your work from one device to another. You can even access your presentations from the web, share them, and collaborate with others in real-time.
Easy to share
The app makes it easy to share your show with a cast of dozens. Right from the toolbar, you can send a copy of your file. Or share a link to your presentation with anyone you want. So nobody has to wrangle lots of copies. You can even work on files that are stored with third-party services. And presentations can be sent via services such as Gmail or Dropbox. It makes connecting with your team — and ultimately your audience — a lot smoother.
Microsoft PowerPoint friendly
Teaming up with someone who uses Microsoft PowerPoint? The tool makes it a great working relationship. You can save the documents as PowerPoint files. Or import and edit PowerPoint documents right in the app. Most popular PowerPoint features are supported, too. Now it’s no problem to work on the same project. Even if you use different apps.
Other More Features
Get started quickly
- Choose from 30 Apple-designed themes to give your presentations a beautiful start
- Use the slide navigator to quickly skim through your presentation, add new slides, and reorder slides
- Engage your audience with interactive charts and chart animations
- See live on-canvas previews as you animate your slides
- Use gorgeous preset styles to make your text, tables, shapes, and images look beautiful
- Enhance your presentations with a library of over 700 editable shapes
- Quickly open password-protected presentations using Touch ID on supported Macs
Easy-to-use graphics tools
- Edit down to the pixel with rulers and alignment guides
- A simplified toolbar gives you quick access to shapes, media, tables, charts, and sharing options
- Use donut charts to visualize data in an engaging new way
- Add an interactive image gallery to view a collection of photos
- Use Instant Alpha to easily remove image backgrounds
- Free-form curves, shapes, and masks
Collaborate with others at the same time
- With real-time collaboration, your whole team can work together on a presentation at the same time
- Collaboration is built right in to Keynote on the Mac, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- PC users can collaborate too, using Keynote for iCloud
- Share your document publicly or with specific people
- Easily see who’s currently in the presentation with you
- View other people’s cursors to follow their edits
- Available on presentations stored in iCloud or in Box
- Beautiful cinematic slide transitions for easily creating stunning presentations
- Magic Move effect to effortlessly animate and morph graphics
- Gorgeous slide transitions including Clothesline, Object Cube, Object Flip, and Object Pop
- Impressive text and object animations including Trace, Vanish, Crumble, and Fade and Scale
- Emphasis builds let you add impact with one click
Present to your audience
- Customizable presenter display with support for up to six displays
- Keynote Live lets you present a slideshow that viewers can follow from their Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and iCloud.com
- Create self-running, interactive shows for kiosks and displays
- Control your slideshow from iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or iPod touch with Keynote for iOS
Official Video Apple Keynote Presentation Creation Software for Mac
Apple Keynote Presentation Software FAQs
How To Open Apple Keynote On PC?
While there is not available PC version, there is a way to open Keynote on PC. Or more precisely, open a Keynote file in Windows. For this task, you will need PDFelement, the tool we mentioned as one of the alternatives for Keynote for Windows. Once you get the application, here is how to open the file.
Apple keynote Presentation Software for Mac Older Versions
- Stability and performance improvements.
Apple Keynote Software for Mac Overview
|File Size||347.9 MB|
|Languages||English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese|
Apple Keynote is a powerful app for building and delivering beautiful presentations. This software provides the best templates and integration with other Apple apps make it an Editors’ Choice for Mac users.