AOMEI PE Builder is a useful and convenient software to help users to back to the normal circumstances of their computer if problems arise. You can use it to boot via USB flash drive, CD/DVD and ISO file, enter in the PE environment and fix the error or do other recovery and maintenance task. In order to use the bootable media created by this PE Builder, you should create an environment based on Windows PE with it. The PE Builder doesn’t need installing AIK/WAIK, which is unlike traditional WinPE and easier than Win PE. What’s more, the bootable disc built by AOMEI PE Builder is compatible with Legacy BIOS and UEFI boot, so you don’t have to create two different devices separately.
Customized Portable Tools & Drivers
AOMEI PE Builder is a freeware, the latest version is 2.0 and supports Windows 10 now. Download and install it to run, click Next button two times, you can add apps according to your needs, there are file utilities(7Zip, Everything, Imagine, SumatraPDF, Notepad2, Q-Dir, Recuva), network utilities(PENetwork and QtWeb), system utilities(CPU-Z, OSFMount, BOOTICE). Moreover, AOMEI PE Builder allows you to add more files and drivers from outside as you wish, that is to say, you can create your customized bootable environment. By the way, two AOMEI famous products: free partition manager AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard and free backup tool AOMEI Backupper Standard is integrated into this software by default.
Graphic Operational Interface
Unlike traditional WinPE environment, AOMEI PE Builder brings you a user-friendly graphical interface and a familiar Windows environment, including desktop, Windows Explorer, start menu, taskbar, etc. It is easy to use just like using Windows 7. The Windows PE bootable media can be a CD/DVD disc, USB flash drive, or ISO image file, so you can choose the most convenient one according to your preference.
Pack Portable Tools and Drivers
On the desktop of Windows PE, you can find AOMEI Partition Assistant, AOMEI Backupper, free backup software, and many other tools. If you want to use more drivers and tools, you can pack them into when creating Windows PE media.
Creating Environment Download Supported
If there’s no Windows PE creating an environment on your computer, PE Builder could download it and create Windows PE automatically. And you can also download the shared Windows PE creating an environment on cloud services manually.
Double-Boot Mode Supported
With AOMEI PE builder, The WinPE bootable media you created is compatible with both BIOS and UEFI so that you don’t have to create two media for those two boot modes separately. We suggest you create Windows PE on the 64-bit system above Windows 7.
You will use AOMEI PE Builder in these circumstances
- Computer breaks down suddenly, and you can rescue system with tools snap-in the Windows PE created by AOMEI PE Builder.
- Infect virus to cause a computer boot failure. You can boot the computer with the Windows PE created by AOMEI PE Builder to transfer data and pack offline version of antivirus software to kill the virus.
- You can maintain a computer with tools snap-in the Windows PE created by AOMEI PE Builder.
- For better hard disk and partition management with AOMEI Partition Assistant snap-in the Windows PE created by AOMEI PE Builder.
- Forget the Administrator password when you want to enter the computer. You can change or remove the login password with NTPWEdit tool snap-in the Windows PE created by AOMEI PE builder.
- If you have used AOMEI Backupper to create system backup, once your computer breaks down, you can restore the system with AOMEI Backupper snap-in the Windows PE created by this software.
- Platforms: Windows XP,Windows Vista (32 bit),Windows 7 (32 bit),Windows Vista (64 bit),Windows 7 (64 bit),Windows 8,windows 10
- Version: 2.0
- Licence: Freeware
- Developer: Aomei Technology
- Date Added: Oct 11, 2017