AndrOpen Office Suite App Download For Android Varies With Device
AndrOpen Office is a portable version of the popular OpenOffice suite for Android operating systems. With it, you can work with text documents, spreadsheets, presentations, databases, and so on.
The AndrOpen Office interface is fairly rudimentary in all respects. The app’s main window displays all the OpenOffice suite tools: Writer (word processor), Calc (for spreadsheets), Impress (for presentations), Draw (for drawing), Math (equation editor), and Base (to make databases). To access any one of them, just click.
The first thing you may notice is that AndrOpen Office is in direct conversation with OpenOffice. The entire interface has the traditional look of Windows, to the point that some of its features are disabled because of this.
Besides offering all the OpenOffice Suite applications, AndrOpen Office has some other benefits, such as the ability to synchronize your files with Box or DropBox and use gesture shortcuts.
AndrOpen Office is an excellent office suite for Android that allows you to work from your Android device with any type of document, be it a text file, a database, a spreadsheet, or a simple drawing.
AndrOpen Office Suite App Download For Your Device features
- View / edit / insert / export docs
- High fidelity
- Formatting paragraphs
- Support for the embedded object
- Export docs to PDF
- Save docs to extensive file formats
- Support for password
- Support for macro
- Support for Google Drive / Box (Android 4.4+)
- Support for Dropbox / OneDrive / NAS (Paid version only)
- Support for the spell checker, hyphenator, thesaurus
- Support for printing (Android 4.4+)
Motion Event Assigns
Device’s motion events (mouse, pen, finger, trackball) are assigned to mouse events of X Window System.
- Single Tap = Click Left Button
- Double Tap = Double Click Left Button
And some gestures are assigned to application actions.
- Swipe = Scroll
- Pinch In / Out = Zoom In / Out
- Long Tap = Click Right Button
And you can general mouse operations by virtual mouse pad.