Faster, smoother, and more powerful than ever, Affinity Photo Photoshop continues to push the boundaries for professional photo editing software. With a huge toolset specifically engineered for creative and photography professionals, whether you are editing and retouching images, or creating full-blown multi-layered compositions, it has all the power and performance you will ever need.
Performance and power
- Live, real-time editing
- Massive image support (100+ Megapixels)
- Pan and zoom at 60fps
- Open, edit and save Photoshop® PSD files
- PSD smart object support
- RGB, CMYK, Greyscale, PANTONE© and LAB color spaces
- Full 16 and 32-bit per channel editing
- Work with all standard formats like PNG, TIFF, JPG, GIF, SVG, EPS, EXR, HDR and PDF
- Support for a range of plug-ins
- Windows hardware (GPU) acceleration (for users running Windows 10 (April 2020 update or later) with a Direct3D feature level 12.0 capable card)
- Export work as a time-lapse video
- Full support for unlimited layers, layer groups, adjustment layers, filter layers and masks
- Edit live filters, adjustments, effects, blend modes and masks non-destructively
- Undo history can be saved with the document so you can always undo your changes
- Record and play macros for ultimate productivity
- Drag and drop layers from one document to another
- Save documents as template files to re-use time and time again
- Customize savable presets, including studio presets for the UI layout
- Save and import XMP files, batch files to tag images and edit metadata
- Isolate, edit and duplicate spare channels with a simple click
- Linked images and resource manager
- Flag PDFs for PDF pass-through to ensure perfect representation of original PDF when exporting, without the need to have embedded fonts installed
- Link layers to edit simultaneously
Professional image processing
- Open RAW and other images in a dedicated pre-processing workspace
- Adjust exposure, black point, clarity, vibrancies, white balance, shadows, highlights and much more
- Advanced lens corrections including chromatic aberration, defringe, vignette, best-in-class noise reduction, and manual lens correction override
- Paint areas or use fully customizable gradients to mask adjustments
- View histograms, blown highlights, shadows and tones as well as detailed EXIF information
- Focus Merge, HDR Merge and Tone mapping for advanced image processing
- Support for the latest cameras
Quality retouching and correction tools
- Intuitive selection brush and refinement makes selections simple, even down to strands of hair
- Instantly remove unwanted objects with an incredibly advanced In painting Affinity Designer Brushes
- Dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish and red eye tools
- Smooth and retouch skin with built-in frequency separation
- Dedicated Liquefy Persona gives freehand control over warps, twirls, pinch, punch and turbulence
Advanced brush engine
- Huge library of painting, drawing, textures and professional DAUB® Brushes included
- Create custom brushes and nozzles with full control over advanced dynamics
- Combine multiple brushes together and paint in a single stroke
- Full support for Wacom and other graphics tablets, including pressure, tilt and shortcut buttons
- Real-time preview of your nozzle to see what you’re about to paint or erase before you do it
Fast, customizable effects
- Massive collection of effects available, including blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, lighting and many more
- Choose to apply effects non-destructively with live effect layers, enabling you to erase away or mask effects after they’ve been applied
- Path text capabilities
- Apply live liquefy layers over the top of multiple layers or on single pixel layer
- Add and edit pattern layers non-destructively
Features Of Affinity Photo Photoshop
HDR Merge with Tone Mapping
Bring out detail not possible in a single shot by merging multiple exposures of the same photo into one stunning image. Affinity Photo allows you to merge unlimited source images, perform automatic alignment, and provides a full range of Tone Mapping options to perfect your results.
Precise photo stitching
Affinity Photo’s stitching algorithm is one of the most advanced available. On top of accurate automatic alignment and perspective corrections, you get full control over each image and boundary in the composite to fine-tune to perfection.
Full liquify capabilities
Push and pull your images around like putty, or use Affinity Designer Brushes like turbulence, pinch and twirl alongside a real-time mesh warp tool to reshape, sculpt or deform photos.
Extensive retouching tools
Whether you want to make quick corrections or spend an hour on a detailed retouch, Affinity Photo Photoshop has all the tools you need. That naturally includes dodge, burn, clone, patch, blemish, and red-eye tools. But you’ll also find an incredibly accurate in painting brush, frequency separation capability, and a full set of liquefying features built-in.
Engineered for professionals
Built on rock solid foundations with principles of performance, stability, and lack of bloat, Affinity Photo Photoshop is a professional photography tool to the very core.
Comprehensive RAW editing
Develop camera RAW files in a dedicated built-in workspace with all the processing adjustments and corrections you need.
Work in any color space
RGB, CMYK, LAB, Greyscale. End-to-end CMYK workflow with ICC color management, and 16-bit per channel editing.
Unsurpassed file compatibility
We’ve got the best PSD support out there, plus all the standards you’d expect including PNG, JPG, TIFF, EPS, PDF, and SVG.
It’s always live
Pan and zoom at 60fps with live previews, live tools and real-time editing. Even when working on massive images with 1000s of layers.
Dedicated RAW editing workspace
Compatible with all major camera file formats, the Develop persona offers a dedicated processing workspace offering incredibly accurate editing in an unbounded linear color space.
Complete digital darkroom
Affinity Photo Photoshop includes all the tools you need from a professional photography application. Every tool has been painstakingly engineered for speed, power, and accuracy—and they work in precisely the way you want them to.
Fast, customizable effects
Affinity Designer Brushes comes with a huge range of high-end filters including lighting, blurs, distortions, tilt-shift, shadows, glows, and many more. Full control is given over every aspect of a filter’s properties with incredibly precise controls—all the while seeing a real-time live preview of the result. Best of all, filters can be applied as live layers, enabling you to edit, erase away, or mask effects after they have been applied.
Advanced adjustment layers
Correct and enhance images with Levels, Curves, Black and White, White Balance, HSL, Shadows and Highlights and over a dozen other adjustments that are previewed instantly and can be edited any time. Adjust, readjust, and drag and drop onto any layer, group, mask, or in any place in a stack to control how they’re applied. You may also check desktop publishing software to make your own desktop PC Software for business use.
Live blend modes
Remove trial and error from your workflow—see changes to blend modes live as you edit without having to click apply each time. 30 layer blends preview smoothly in real-time while you scroll through them.
Sophisticated selection refinement
Accurate selections are critical, whether cutting out objects, creating masks or selectively applying adjustments. Our selection refinement algorithm is one of the most advanced available, making selections—even down to individual strands of hair—easier than ever before.
Import and edit Photoshop files directly in Affinity Photo, keeping adjustments, effects, and layers intact. Support for large PSD files, Photoshop plugins, and ABR brush files is also included.